Marketing and communication strategy for the premium Russian known inventor Michail Kalasnikow vodka
Our client CeMaTa Czech Trade s.r.o. (influential company, which engages in export and import of premium products in the EU and Russia) gave us the task to prepare a complex marketing and communication mix for home and foreign markets for the exclusive Russian brand of vodka, which bears the name after the famous inventor- Kalashnikov.
In this project we worked on:
- Corporate identity (including rules for external company communication with customers and clients, internal communication system, managing, reward system... visual style…)
- Marketing mix (including marketing goals, target groups, SWOT, market research and the strategy and realisation).
- Communication mix- analysis, setting, realisation.
- Graphic design- complex creative work, all visuals.
- Advertising- advertising in press (B2B and B2C), banners, PR campaign on the internet, video production.
- Public relations- texts and interviews in the media, promotion preparation, press conference, preparation and realisation of promo events.
- Production, POS materials- complete preparation of POS materials proposals and their production, technical provision of promo events.